torsdag 7 maj 2015

Backup http://lovestthoume.com/PropheticPages/VainGlory.html

Vain Glory:To The Shepherds

What do You Vipers and Sorcerers Think
as You feed My Children Poison and Potions?
What Glory will You receive when I turn My Back
on You and Remember You Not?
You want to shine and boast "Thus saith the lord."
Bring attention to Yourselves instead of ME.
When You face Me and try to melt Me with Your pleas
"But Lord We did this and We did that ..."
I will know this is true.
For surely You did. But Nothing by Me was done.
I will say to You "I know You Not."
I say to You now - if You do not cease from the
pursuing of Vain Glory's and if You do not give Your
Heart to Me and allow Me to feed my sheep through You
I will remove Your gift and Your calling
I will give it to one who has none.
And I will perform through the broken one
all that I had hoped for You at this hour.
I am disappointed in You and am calling You out
Decide on this day - whom You will serve
You can not serve two masters - CHOOSE.

Devorah
3/1/07


 

http://lovestthoume.com/PropheticPages/VainGlory.html
counter on tumblr

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar